Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inside the Wedding Planner's White Book

This week Inside the Wedding Planner's White Book, we are featuring Josh Walther with Inspire Entertainment. Inspire Entertainment provides a fresh approach to event production with their experienced DJ's great live musicians and creative lighting packages. Josh has been in the entertainment industry for more than 10 years and is an amazing DJ! He listens to your ideas and helps you layout the perfect music for your wedding and reception. Josh is meticulous in his set up and makes sure that everything looks clean and neat, he even takes the time to hide all of those unsightly cords! We just love him because he is so easy to work with and does an outstanding job keeping your guests happy on the dance floor all night long!

What do you love most about weddings? I love the creative process of working with the planner and vendors to create the perfect atmosphere.

How do you continue to challenge yourself in this industry? I set goals. I strive to be the best at everything I do.

What do you think is the most important thing each couple that works with you needs to know? That although I have done hundreds of weddings, I really want it to be exactly how THEY imagined. I don't have a specific formula that I follow. I will listen to their ideas and follow through with them. I will give my opinion if I think something will not work, but it is ultimately up to them.

The famous Bernard Pivot questionnaire:

What is your favorite word? YES
What is your least favorite word?
NO
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Music
What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Meanness and cruelty
What sound or noise do you love? the guitar or piano
What sound or noise do you hate? the sound of anything hot being poured.
What is your favorite curse word? bloody hell
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
probably a cake decorator/baker. That seems fun and I really like cake.
What profession would you not like to do? Telemarketer although I tried it in high school.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I would like to hear him laugh at all the funny things that I have done or said!
For more information on Josh Walther and Inspire Entertainment, you can visit his website at www.inspiredj.com!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

The wedding music is an essential part for a successful wedding preparation, both during the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception. Music is all about feelings and a wedding represents the greatest of all our feelings; love. The music you choose should therefore reflect this.