SEMI PLANNER PICK ~ ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS
Why do we love engagement shoots? Well if you visit the link below you will see exactly why!
Jason Mize Photography captured our bride and groom-to-be beautifully! Jason we just LOVE these photos of Kelsea and Tyler!
MY TOP 5 REASONS COUPLES SHOULD HAVE THEIR
ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS DONE:
1. Engagement Shoots are a great way for a couple to see how they are going to interact with their photographer and see how comfortable they are with him/her. When the couple is comfortable they are free to be themselves and the photographer is able to capture those real moments!
2. When is there any other time in your life you will have photos taken by a professional on location. This is NOT something we tend to do on an everyday basis, so when you have this opportunity you will have photos that will last a lifetime!
3. These engagement photos can decorate your house and act as everyday reminders of the LOVE you two share.
4. It's FUN! Look how much fun Kelsea and Tyler are having! Pillow fight! Complete with feathers!!
5. This is one of those times when it is all about you and your fiance. The wedding day is full of family and friends but your engagement shoot is only about you as a couple and the love you share. We think that is the BEST reason of all!
Thank you Jason Mize Photography (http://www.jmizephotography.com) for capturing our clients, Kelsea and Tyler! We can't wait for the wedding in March! It's going to be AMAZING!!
sending love and hugs,