|Photo Courtesy of Google | http://ourweddingwall.com|
Creating a Wedding Website is a great tool for keeping the lines of communication open between you and your guests. We recommend beginning a Wedding Website before you start your Save the Dates so you can include the website address on your Save the Date. Here are some other items you will want to include:
- About Us: You can provide as much or as little information as you would like here. Be sure to include how you met and how he proposed!
- Bridal Party
- Gift Registry: This is the BEST place to let your guests know where you registered at!
- Photo Galleries
- Guest Book
- Online RSVP
- Travel Information
- Accommodations: List all of the places you set up a room block at. Many of the hotels will provide a link for your guest's convenience.
- Things to Do: If you have a lot of fun places for your guests to see while in town, be sure to include it here! Remember to include the place he proposed (if local) and your favorite restaurants!
- Quizzes or Polls: If you want your guests to take part in selecting your first dance song or where you should go on your honeymoon, you will want to include this section! You can unveil the answers at your wedding reception!
- Contact Us: You can provide an exclusive email address for your wedding guests only!