Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reflecting on 17 years of Marriage

Then - January 7, 1995

This day 17 years ago exactly Saturday, January 7, 1995, I was a lucky bride walking down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams!  I remember all of the excitement and overwhelming feelings of love I had that day!  Now as I reflect back, here are some of the things that I am most thankful for!


Family and friends: We are so thankful to all of our family and friends who attended our wedding.  I still have vivid memories of everyone there to witness one of the best days in our lives!


Video:  My brother in law offered to video our ceremony and reception.  Although he was not a professional videographer, I LOVE having my wedding video.  My husband and I have watched it every year on our Anniversary (we no longer have VHS so we haven't been able to watch it in a while).  Watching our wedding video makes me smile every time! 


Photos:  Although photography is so different now (I would love to get married again for all of the gorgeous photos!), I am still so thankful that we had a professional photographer, who understood the importance of our day and wanted to make sure they captured all of our precious moments!  Having a true professional capture those moments makes all of the difference in the end.

 Now - January 7, 2012 (not a professional photo)


Happy Anniversary!  Here's to 17 more years!

Hugs XOXO,

Cindy Stonehouse

No comments: