Thursday, October 28, 2010

SEMI Rave Reviews!

I love working with all of my brides!  It means so much to me to be able to be apart of your wedding day because it is all about LOVE!  One of the highlights of my day are when my bride and groom are more than pleased with their day and see how much I have helped them.  I had to share this recent thank you note from one of my Mother of the Bride's.



Cindy,

There is no way I can let you know how much you meant to us throughout this process.  One of our guests is a wedding planner and she raved about everything and how it was one of the prettiest weddings she had ever been to.  Everyone thought the reception was over the top and it really was just everything we dreamed of.  I don’t know how you pulled it all off but we were so thrilled with the results. Considering all we went through with Bob’s dad just a couple of weeks before the wedding, and how you just jumped in and did it all for us, I am just thrilled with the results.


Thanks again for everything!!  We loved it and YOU!!!!

Debbie Tillman
Your 25th Hour, LLC
770-820-5901
www.Your25thHour.com
  

No comments: