Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank you! It's Amazing How 2 Little Words Can Mean So Much!

This is what means the most to me when everything is said and done! Thank you to my wonderful clients! These comments were posted on my Facebook account and I just thought I would share them!


"Cindy - THANK YOU. It was a fabulous, amazing, gorgeous wedding and would not have happened without your hard work, unbelievable attention to detail and organizational skills to keep a diverse group of Hispanics and Jews on task." ~ Noami Brooks (mother of groom)

"YOU ARE THE BEST CINDY!!! :o)" ~ Kim Brooks (Bride)

"Ditto, Cindy, you are fantastic." ~ Naomi Brooks (mother of groom)


"Kim and Joe's wedding day was so perfect its been over a month ago and I still can get away from my everyday life just by thinking about the weekend and how wonderful you were and how I didn't have to worry about a thing." ~ Naomi Brooks (mother of groom)

No comments: