Friday, April 3, 2009

This is Why I Do What I Do!

I just received the nicest letter of gratitude from one of my clients. The fact that the groom took the time to write a thank you in the first place is outstanding! I wanted to share it because it was so touching to me! This is why I do what I do and why we are committed to making every bride and groom's wedding day dreams come true! Much love to Keli and Erik!

"Cindy,

I want to start by saying thank you, thank you, thank you! We can’t thank you enough for the absolutely perfect job you did with planning, coordinating, and executing our wedding. I know that our wedding posed a unique challenge given that we live in Utah and you were in Florida but, it was flawless none the less. The year we spent planning this with you was a pleasure. You made everything seem so easy. We honestly thought it would be near impossible to accomplish a perfect ceremony and reception with an out-of-state wedding. I’m especially grateful for the support you provided to my lovely bride during the year of planning. Without you being there for her to bounce ideas off of and many other things I’m sure, my stress level would have been through the roof.

The most unsettling part of our adventure was that we did not have an opportunity to see our ceremony and reception site, taste the cake, see the flowers, etc. All of that anxiety went away when saw (for the first time) the unbelievably gorgeous job you did. It was by far the most beautiful wedding that we could have ever hoped for. It was truly a fairy tale wedding. For weeks after the event we received phone calls and emails from friends and family that said, “that was by far the most beautiful and fun wedding I’ve ever attended”. That means so much to both of us and we will be forever grateful to you for that. I can’t say enough about the wedding. You took care of everything. It allowed us to enjoy every wonderful second of our wedding day. The isle with the sheppard’s hooks and vases, every single thing about the reception room, organizing our rambunctious wedding party, everything was PERFECT! I also can’t thank you enough for helping us select the perfect vendors for our wedding. Our photographer and DJ were much, much more than we expected. People who have seen our wedding pictures are absolutely blown away and we have you to thank for that. One of my favorite things was the way you set up our suite the night of the wedding. The rose petals on the bed, the open and poured glasses of champagne, and of course the wonderful gift basket. I think the best thing about working with you was your attention to detail, consciousness of our budget, and of course, what a wonderful and sweet person you are. Thank you for everything you did for us. We will be recommending you to all of our friends and family. You’re not just a wedding planner, you are truly our friend.

Good luck to you and all that you do. We know that you will have much success in the years to come.

Forever grateful,

Erik & Keli Kramer

PS: We miss you already!!!"

No comments: